The Canadian economy is gradually reopening after a shutdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic. You will need to plan how your business will restart, adapting your operations to meet demand, ensuring your supply chains and managing your financial circumstances. You will also need to put best practices in place to ensure the safety of your employees as they return to work.
Join BDC Chief Economist Pierre Cléroux who will give an economic update and address the expected timeline for different sectors to recover, and other experts who will discuss how to address the new operational and financial challenges that businesses face.
- Our forecast of how different industries will react to the reopening
- How to ensure your employees health and safety as they return to work
- What you need to do to secure supply chains
- Ways to make sure production matches demand in the recovery
- How to manage cash flow and increased debt
Who should watch?
Canadian business owners who want to be ready for the reopening of the economy