Reporting to the Administration Supervisor, this position is responsible for all accounting duties concerning facility revenue accounts, resident trust accounts, and preparation and submission of accounts payable invoices. Prepares all pertinent reports for the County Administration and Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. Contributes to the efficient operation of the Administration department, consistent with the Mission and Philosophy of Bonnechere Manor.
· Three year post secondary education in Business Administration with an emphasis on accounting.
· Minimum of two years of extensive knowledge of computer software is required (word processing, spreadsheet, database, Long-Term Care accounting system).
· Proven interpersonal abilities combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have immediate accessible transportation.
· Ability to meet and maintain health requirement standards of Bonnechere Manor as per Long-Term Care Legislation.
· The ability to maintain regular attendance is required.
· Accounting designation preferred (CGA, CMA).
Reference ID: 20-54
Contract length: 13 months
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Application deadline: 2020-09-15
Expected start date: 2020-11-16
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $28.23-$32.19 per hour
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)