The Award Winning Quality Inn & Suites Petawawa is seeking an energetic, highly motivated, service oriented individual to join our team as our Assistant General Manager.
A minimum of 1 year management experience is required Hotel management considered an asset
The Assistant Manager performs the following:
- Oversees the Front Desk team and works the Front Desk.
- scheduling the front desk and ordering supplies
- manages Group bookings and Meeting room bookings
- manages monthly inventory
- Assists the General Manager with day to day operations
- coaches and trains team members to ensure their ongoing growth and development
- Is knowledgeable about local tourism and motivates the team to be knowledgeable in this area
- Promotes the loyalty program
- Helps to maintain an award winning service culture by providing outstanding guest services
- Manage guest relations with the assistance of the General Manger
- Provides effective leadership and supervision
- Conducts effective performance reviews with the assistance of the General Manager
-Is able to maintain a positive workplace with effective and solution based leadership skills
- works with the General Manager to drive occupancy in order to ensure profitability
- Understands and implements safety and security measures.
- Understands quality standards and communicates them effectively to the team to ensure compliance
- Handles all guest comments in a timely and effective manner. Is able to communicate and maintain brand standards. Creates a sense of pride within the team.
-Support the General Manager with other duties as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- management: 1 year (Preferred)