The role of the Behaviour Consultant is to provide programming and recommendations based on Applied Behavioural Analysis, through mediator training to agencies, families, and individuals of Renfrew County. The Behaviour Consultant provides assistance to individuals with developmental disabilities to participate to the best of their ability in full, socially inclusive environments. The Behaviour Consultant communicates regularly to all involved with the individual to explain programming, monitor programming and to maintain consistency among caregivers.
We are currently recruiting for two contract Behaviour Consultants for a 12 month term. If you are interested in becoming a Behaviour Consultant, please review the position responsibilities and requirements below on our website.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Behavioral Science Diploma (formally Behaviour Science Technology) or Honours Bachelor of Behavioural Psychology (through St. Lawrence College)
- 2 years work experience using Applied Behaviour Analysis preferred
- Experience working with individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities
- French Language skills considered an asset
For a full job description, please visit our web site at www.fcsrenfrew.on.ca/careers
Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County is committed to providing a barrier free workplace.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Applied Behaviour Analysis: 2 years (Preferred)