Pembroke Location - Contract to December 31, 2020
Reporting to the Social Housing Supervisor, the Clerk/Receptionist I is required to provide reception, administrative, financial and data support services for Renfrew County Housing Corporation.
- Successful completion of Grade 12.
- A minimum of three (3) months related experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with a requirement for computer proficiency.
- Experience in a Social Housing administration setting and dealing with Landlord Tenant Board considered an asset.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations relevant to Social Housing considered an asset.
- A valid driver’s license.
Compensation: $22.23 per hour (no benefits)
Please send your resume, stating Competition #20-75 by 4:00 p.m., on Thursday, September 17, 2020 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive, Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
EMAIL: Human Resources (in MS Word or pdf format)