Customer Service Representative - Pembroke Site - Competition #20-57
6 month term contract
Reporting to an Ontario Works Supervisor, the Customer Service Representative provides support to the Ontario Works Division in the day-to-day administration for the delivery of services, while maintaining confidentiality.
- Post-secondary education in a social services or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer and keyboard skills with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- High level of initiative and independent judgement and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Successful candidate will require a recent (within 6 months) Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector check.
Compensation: $25.10 - $28.64 per hour, no benefits.
Please send your resume, stating competition #20-57 by 4:00 p.m., Monday, July 6, 2020 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive, Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
EMAIL: Human Resources (in MS Word or pdf format)