At Petawawa Kia, doing what’s right by the customer is now our new standard. As a Financial Services Manager, you’ll be empowered with the resources and support needed to get every driver into the perfect deal – including a fully transparent selling process. We are a part of a growing 22 store Dealer Group, so there’s always an opportunity to grow your career as a Financial Services Manager and beyond. Join the Alpha Auto Group and accelerate as far and fast as your talent and our support can take you.
Working in our honest and transparent sales environment, the Financial Services Manager makes credit decisions, submits deals to our lenders for approval and helps bridge disconnects in the sales process. With your background in automotive sales or finance, you’ll find the right finance and insurance products for every customer, no matter what their situation.
What will I do every day?
- Welcome customers and transition them from Sales to Finance during their vehicle purchase process
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships
- Determine customer financing needs and payment options based on a consultative interview
- Present a fully transparent pricing menu to customers detailing their financing options and products
- Process finance transactions and ensure 100% compliance
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Build rapport with customers to create a base of referrals
- Set and achieve targeted sales goals
- Gain superior product knowledge to effectively help customers
- Ensure that all administrative processes are handled in a timely fashion and in compliance with company policy
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
What are the requirements for the Financial Services Manager?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Prior FSM experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving record
Why should I come work for Petawawa Kia?
- You want to work for a car dealer that has a strong moral compass and treats all its associates with respect
- Excellent compensation package
- Lots of opportunities for career advancement
Job Type: Full-time