RVH is presently looking to hire a casual kitchen assistant. Although we appreciate all responses, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. A vulnerable sector check completed within the past six months is a requirement for employment at RVH.
REQUISITE SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Current Food Handler Training Certificate essential.
· Capable of sustained physical effort (handles average and occasionally heavy materials; works at tasks requiring continuous physical activity including walking, reaching, carrying, pushing, lifting and bending).
· Ability to work well with others.
· Knowledge of and relevant prior experience in general dietary procedures and routines.
· Customer service skills and experience working with the public essential.
· Experience working with cash register preferred.
· Experience with salad/sandwich preparation and food garnishing preferred.
· Previous experience in an institutional kitchen preferred.
· Ability to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment within scheduled time restrictions.
Reference ID: 20-74
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $21.17-$22.03 per hour
- Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site Gym
- On-site Parking