We're currently searching for a Site Quality Officer to work with one of our great client's for a minimum 2 year contract!
Our client is one of Canada's oldest family-owned construction companies that operates a full service general contracting firm. Our client is consistently recognized as one of Canada's 50 best managed companies!
Reporting to the Business Unit Leader, the Site Quality Officer is responsible for ensuring the proper use of the company's Quality Management System on site for the assigned project and that all requirements are met for the ISO 9001 standard.
- Ensures conformance to both the company's and SNL-Lavalin quality management system with assistance from the project quality manager
- Understands the quality requirements associated with earthworks, concrete works as well as other construction techniques and ensures requirements are achieved.
- Understands current ISO requirements, standards and documentations and applies knowledge to day-to-day site operations.
- Applies root cause analysis techniques and procedures to ensure quality standards are met for all aspects of the projects
- **2 year contract with the strong possibility of an extension**
- Commitment to high standards of procedural safety and regulatory compliance
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role on a construction site
- Experience with the administration of construction projects
- Training in Quality Management Systems, Requirements and Standards
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Level government clearance
- Background in Construction, or manufacturing. ( Construction would be preferred)
- Must live in the area or close to 35-50 minutes from location
- Annual salary commensurate with experience. $65,000 - $80,000 (high end for those coming from construction background)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP 6% Match 1st year
- Paid gym membership
- Free Parking
- Company social event's such as BBQ’s and other incentives and perks!
- Advancement opportunities!
- Great company culture that promotes work/life balance!
Please submit your resume, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you today!
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $65,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Construction or Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)